Trying to Quit? We Can Help!
Find the method that is right for you, from group classes to text message programs.
Quit Smoking Classes in Santa Cruz County
- Free Quit Smoking Support Group
7 p.m. Tuesdays
1024 Cayuga Street, Santa Cruz
- Free Nicotine Anonymous
6 p.m. Fridays
Louden Nelson Community Center
301 Center Street, Santa Cruz
- Freedom from Smoking Class
8-week smoking cessation class with a supportive group atmosphere, run by
Dominican Hospital respiratory therapists
Dominican Rehab Lifestyle Education Room, 610 Frederick St, Santa Cruz
$85, No fee for Medi-Cal recipients.
One-on-One Quit Counseling Over the Phone
Text Message Programs
- This is Quitting: Text “Ditch Juul” to 88709
- CA Smokers’ Helpline: Text “Quit Vaping” to 66819
- American Cancer Society’s Smokefree TXT for Teens: Text “Quit” to 47848
- Adults seeking to support young people: Text “Quit” to 202-899-7550
Other Quit Resources
Thriving Youth and Community (TYC) is a vaping and cannabis prevention program for Santa Cruz City Schools middle and high school age students. It includes three service pathways depending on need: prevention, intervention, and cessation. More informaiton here. This is a FREE program and all services are confidential.
Spanish Language Resources